Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring Model Properties, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] We're about finished…with defining the existing conditions of our model,…and since we're at this point,…let's take a look at Model Properties…and discuss the parts that we haven't covered yet…and review some that we have.…And let's bring up the Model Properties dialog.…Two places to do that.…We can go to the Manage tool bar…and click Model Properties,…or we can go to the Settings and Utilities tool bar…and click Model Properties there.…Either way will work, it'll bring up the exact same dialog.…So let's work through this dialog from top to bottom.…
First we see the name of the model,…and you should know that the name cannot be changed.…The best you can do is duplicate the model,…which by the way I can see the Duplicate command right here,…and when you duplicate the model,…you'll be asked for the name of the new version,…and you can name it whatever you like.…So that's really the only way…we can change the name of the model.…Description can be whatever you like,…it's just a plain text field.…By default, if you created the model…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.