Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring Model Properties, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- We're about finished with defining the existing…conditions of our model, and since we're at this point,…let's take a look at model properties,…and discuss the parts that we haven't covered yet.…I'm in the Chapter Two Lynda Heights Model,…and you'll notice I've chosen the Point Cloud Proposal.…The first thing we'll refresh our memories about…is how to open the Model Properties Command.…You start by expanding the orange I toolbar,…and then clicking the Manage icon, and then finally…the Model Properties icon.…
This brings up the Model Properties Dialogue,…and we'll kind of work our way down from top to bottom…and talk about all the different things you can do here.…First is the description, which at anytime you can…change the description and add some information…that's going to help you or perhaps others remember…what the project is about.…Oh, and by the way, at the top you'll see the name,…but you can't change the name of the model unfortunately.…The best you can do is duplicate the model,…and there's a command for that,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.