Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Application Options, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] It's good to know as much as you can…about application options so that you can control…the look and behavior of InfraWorks 360,…so that you get the best possible experience.…Let's take a look.…So let's start with how to launch that.…I'll go to the settings and utilities icon,…and click that, open up those tools,…and then click the gear icon for application options.…There are a number of sections listed on the left,…and I'll just kinda work down through those one by one.…In the general section, we have the language,…and an important setting, or an important location…where you'll want to go, is the about dialog box.…
Here we have information about the version of InfraWork 360,…and this may be a very important piece of information…that someone needs to know if they're giving you support,…knowing what the latest version is.…As a general rule, you wanna try…to stay as up-to-date as possible.…InfraWorks 360 updates come pretty frequently,…generally speaking they're on a quarterly basis,…so even if you have the latest version,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.