Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Application Options, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- It's good to know as much as you can…about Application Options so that you can control…the look and behavior of InfraWorks 360,…so that you get the best possible experience.…Let's take a look.…I'm in the Chapter 2 Lynda Heights model,…but I really don't think it matter what model you open…for this particular video.…And the first thing we'll cover is…how to launch Application Options.…To do that, you'll click the wrench…and screwdriver icon, Settings and Utilities,…and then click the gear icon for Application Options.…
The Application Options dialog is broken up into sections,…and you can move through the different sections…by choosing an Option in this left menu.…The first section is General,…and from here you can do things like choose your Language.…And also something very important…is to view the About information.…If you're getting support for InfraWorks,…if you're having trouble and somebody is helping you out,…a lot of times you're gonna want to know…what version you're working with,…and you can see that right here.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.