Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing water features with right-click menus, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- There are a few right click menu commands…that are especially helpful when editing water features.…Let's see what they are.…I'm in the chapter four lynda heights model,…and I'm in a proposal called Edit_Water_Menu.…I'll click the common area iso bookmark,…and that will zoom us in to the common area.…Let's orbit the model around to the left…and take a look at the stream running down the hillside.…If the size of the stream is still bothering you,…I'm afraid to report that we're still not going to…address this in this video, but it's coming; Stay tuned.…
What we want to focus on in this video…are the commands available in the right click menu.…To show those, I'll select the water feature first…and then I'll right click, and you will notice that…right now I'm not in edit mode,…so to really get to the useful commands…I'm going to choose Edit to move into edit mode.…You may or may not have to do that,…the gizmos may come right up the first time.…Now while I'm in edit mode if I right click,…I see some of the useful commands that I have.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.