Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing water features with gizmos, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- You've seen how to create water features,…but of course, you'll need to know how to edit them as well.…In this video we'll see how to edit rivers…and water areas using gizmos.…I'm in the Chapter Four Lynda Heights Model…and I'm in a proposal called Edit Water Gizmos.…I'm gonna choose the Common Area Iso Bookmark…to zoom me into the site.…And then I'm going to rotate the model around…so that I can see this little stream we have…running down the hillside,…which isn't very little at this point.…
And actually we're still not going to address…the very wide appearance of the stream,…but we are going to take a look at how to maybe…make some graphical changes to it…that don't have to do with the dimensions.…So our focus for this video is,…the gizmos for these features.…So if I click on a water feature and edit mode is turned on,…I'm going to see the gizmos.…So you'll notice there's a bounding box…for this water feature, it got multiple vertices…everywhere that I've picked a point to draw it.…
One thing that you may notice is missing…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.