Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing water feature properties, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] Another way that you can edit water features…is through the use of the contextual stack.…Let's take a look at some key values…that can help you achieve the results you're looking for.…I'm happy to report that we're finally going to address…the width of the stream channel…running down the mountainside.…We're going to use the contextual stack to do that.…I'll click on the stream and you may have…your contextual stack unpinned,…which it may look something like this…when you first click the stream.…It's rolled up on the side.…If you move your cursor over to it,…it'll roll out for you and then you can pin it…to keep it out in this position.…
We're going to look at four specific values here.…First is the manual style and then we'll look…at bank width, buffer width, and water level.…I think, by now, you understand what styles do.…They change the appearance,…and sometimes the behavior of an object.…If I click this swatch here and choose a different style,…I expect to get a different look to, in this case,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.