Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing water feature properties, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- Another way that you can edit water features…is through the use of the Properties panel.…Let's take a look at some key values that can help you…achieve the results you're looking for.…I'm in the chapter four Lynda Heights model.…And I've chosen a proposal called Edit_Water_Props.…Props for properties.…I'll choose the common area ISO bookmark…which will zoom us into the common area…that we've been working on.…I'll orbit the model a bit to take a look at this stream…that we've been working on that's running down…the side of the mountain.…
So, if you've been wondering, when are we finally…going to size the stream down to something more reasonable.…Well, we finally reached that point.…So to do that, we'll click the stream feature…and remember that a few videos ago, we broke it…into two pieces using the split feature option.…And what I'll do this time is right click…and pick properties.…And that opens the Properties panel over on the right…as you can see.…I'm going to drag the left edge of it…a little further to the right to make some more…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.