Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing style-based barriers, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] As with other InfraWorks 360 objects,…barriers typically require a little editing…after you've created them.…Let's take a look at some of the ways…you can edit style-based barriers.…I'll orbit the view of it and zoom into the retaining wall…in the back and as you might recall from the previous video,…we've got some issues here.…The wall has this stepped appearance…and in fact, in some areas, it's got airspace beneath it…and if we look at the position of the wall…it's not really oriented along the curb.…
There's some pavement behind the wall,…which we probably don't want,…so we need to do some graphical editing of this barrier.…So we'll use our gizmos to accomplish all of this.…I'll click on the wall, making sure I'm in edit mode…so I can see the gizmos,…and I'll unpin the contextual stack…to move it out of the way.…And if I just simply click on…one of the cone-shaped elevation gizmos,…we'll see that we're at two slightly different elevations…at either end and in between, the reason the barrier…has that stepped appearance is it's trying to follow…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.