Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing style-based barriers, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- As with other InfraWorks objects, barriers typically…require a little editing after you've created them.…Let's take a look at some of the ways…you can edit style-based barriers.…I'm in the Chapter 4 Lynda Heights model,…and I've chosen a proposal called…Edit Style Barriers.…I'll choose the common area Iso bookmark,…and that'll zoom us into the common area.…If I orbit my model to look around the…back here, we'll see the barrier that…we created in the previous video.…
And, as you can tell, our barrier…isn't looking so hot, it's floating above…the ground, which is not very good,…and it's also got a very stepped appearance to it.…And what I would like to do,…is create a very uniform wall that's flat on the top…that represents maybe a retaining wall…or a barrier wall in the back of this parking lot,…either to protect something behind the parking lot,…or maybe just simply to retain earth so…that we can have a vertical wall here.…So, to get started, I'll click…on the barrier, and we can see the gizmos…that become available for it.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.