Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing pipeline and pipeline connector properties, part of InfraWorks 2016 Essential Training.
- As you may have seen with other InfraWorks objects,…at times there are useful values in the Properties panel…that we can use for editing.…Let's see what they are for pipelines and pipe connectors.…I'm in the Ch 03 Lynda Heights model…and I've chosen a proposal called Edit_Pipe_Props…for pipe properties…and I'll choose the bookmark called…Common Area Iso.…Here we can see our model,…we've got our inlets…and our pipes underground.…The inlets are the pipe connectors…and the pipes are, of course, the pipelines.…
You'll also notice that I've got Surface Opacity turned on…or set to 50%…and that's why I can see…what's underground.…If you're not sure where that is,…you can see the toggle right here.…I'm on the Create set of tools…so you'll find that Surface Opacity setting there.…What I'd like to do is show you some helpful…values in properties that you can use to make some changes.…Let's look at…pipe connectors first.…I'll click on a pipe connector,…right click and pick Properties.…
A couple of helpful properties that you'll find are…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.