Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing individual trees, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Now that you've created some trees,…you'll of course want to make some changes…so that you can get your trees looking…just the way they need to be.…Let's start by taking a look at editing individual trees.…I'm going to zoom in and focus on the palm trees…because as you may recall, if you did the previous video,…these were created as individual trees…whereas the other trees are kind of in groups.…So focusing on the palm tree, I'll zoom in a bit,…click the palm tree.…Notice that I have unpinned the contextual stack.…
You may have yours pinned in this manner,…and in order to give us a little bit…more screen space to work with,…I unpinned mine so that it rolls up…when I'm not using it.…And notice also that I'm in edit mode,…as evidenced by the gizmos that are visible…on the tree that I selected.…And just as review, you can switch back and forth…between edit mode by using the right-click menu…or by using the icons in your utility bar…in the top right corner.…So I want to make sure I'm in edit mode…so I can see these gizmos.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.