Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing individual trees, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Now that you've created some trees,…you'll of course want to make some changes…so that you can get your trees…looking just the way they need to be.…Let's start by taking a look at editing individual trees.…I'm in the Chapter 04 Lynda Heights model…and I've selected a proposal called…Edit_Ind for individual trees,…so Edit_Ind_Trees…and I'll choose a bookmark…called Common Area Iso.…And here we can see some of the trees…that we created in the previous video.…
Now, I want to focus just on editing…individual trees for now.…And if I zoom in to our palm trees here,…and click one of them,…as long as I'm in edit mode,…I'm going to see the gizmos appear for that tree.…Now, as a reminder, you can switch between edit mode…and select mode using the two buttons up here…on the utility bar or by using the right-click menu.…You can switch from select mode to edit mode…using that top option in the shortcut menu.…So, here we see the same gizmos…that we've seen for other objects.…
So, it's kind of a review…and that's one of the great things about InfraWorks,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.