Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing girders, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] As you probably know, the girders…are a primary component of the makeup of a bridge.…Let's see how InfraWorks 360 specifically…addresses girder design.…And the first thing I'm going to show you,…you're really going to like.…Obviously I can't see the girders right now.…They're obscured beneath the deck.…And of course, I could peek under the deck…but it's kind of cumbersome to work…from underneath like this.…I just know from experience.…So I'm going to show you a better trick…to handle your girder design.…I'm going to re-restore the girders bookmark…and I'm going to select the bridge.…
And while the bridge is selected,…I'll right-click and pick toggle deck transparency.…Just like that, I can take the deck away.…So now, if I hit Escape a few times…to deselect the bridge, you can see the deck comes back.…So when I'm just normally navigating the model, I'm fine…but if I want to look at the components of the bridge.…Again, I'll re-establish that bookmark.…When I select the bridge, the deck disappears…and now I can see the individual girders beneath.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.