Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing design roads, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Now that you've seen…how to create design roads,…the next thing you'll probably want to do is edit them.…Let's take a look at some of the ways…you can make that happen.…And I want to start off just by showing you…some of the gizmo editing that you can do…with design roads.…And before we get started I'm going to tilt my view,…so that I'm looking straight down on this portion of road.…And when I click the road,…you'll see some gizmos appear.…Now, there are a couple really important things…that need to be in place.…First of all, you must be in edit mode.…
Notice that my edit mode icon is highlighted.…If it's not, you can click it,…and if you're still not seeing gizmos,…make sure here on stack,…that the geometry option is selected.…If one of the other options is selected,…then you don't see the gizmos.…So edit mode, and geometry.…Okay, with that in place,…we can now take a look at some of the different gizmos…that are available here.…We see a cube shaped gizmo,…a cylinder,…a light blue upright cylinder,…a purple upright cylinder,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.