Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing coverages with right-click menus, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] The right-click menu is another way…that you can make things happen with your coverages,…including the powerful shape terrain command.…I'll start by just clicking on the coverage,…and as we can see, the gizmos appear,…which tells me I'm in edit mode.…We're interested in the right-click menu.…Before I right-click though, I wanna make sure…that we see the gizmos, and if you don't,…right-click and pick edit, or go up to the utility bar…and click the edit icon.…When I right-click I see three available commands,…shape terrain,…add vertex,…and remove vertex.…
We'll start with the add vertex command…and I'll back off by hitting escape a few times…and the reason I'm doing this is because…when you launch the add vertex command,…you wanna right-click the spot…at which you want the new vertex to be located.…So I'm gonna right-click in this location…and then select add vertex,…and it will place the new vertext…where the right-click took place.…Once I have my new vertex,…I can drag it to a new location to change the shape…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.