Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing coverages with gizmos, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] As you've seen, InfraWorks 360…is in some ways a kind of sketching tool.…So naturally, you're going to want to edit the…things that you draw so you can tweak them and adjust…them to just the effect you're looking for.…Let's take a look at how to adjust coverages,…using gizmos.…If I click this coverage, we'll see some familiar gizmos,…that we learned about with roads,…the cube shape and the cone shape,…and they actually do pretty much the same thing…as they did with roads.…Since we already know about those,…let's talk about some of the other gizmos.…
You'll notice that when I select the coverage,…it's kind of enclosed in this imaginary box,…or bounding box is what we call it,…and at the corners of that bounding box we see…these additional gizmos.…And because of the box, it gives us a sense that when…we modify those gizmos, we're going to change the whole…object at once.…Rather than with these gizmos, where we're going to…change a single point on that object.…So, what do these other gizmos do?…The ones at the extense of this bounding box.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.