Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing coverage properties, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Objects have many properties in Infraworks 360…but for certain objects there can be key properties…that are very useful to change.…In the case of coverages, there are two of these,…and we'll discuss them.…Let's see what they are.…I'm in the Chapter Three Lynda Heights model and…I've chosen a proposal called Edit Cov Prop for…Edit Coverage Properties.…I've also restored the bookmark named Common Area Plan.…And I'm going to select my coverage to reveal the…contextual stack which is currently auto-hidden…on the right.…
I'm going to pin that so it doesn't keep rolling…back up to the right side of the screen.…And we haven't yet done this in this video series,…we talked about the contextual stack pretty early,…but I actually want to take advantage…of it's customization capabilities right now.…You'll notice that there are quite a few sections visible on…the stack, including Type, Geometry, Life Span,…Advanced, and so on.…It turns out, at least in my opinion, when working with…coverages, I'm only really interested in the Type and…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.