Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing city furniture, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Now that you've seen how to create…city furniture, let's take a look at how to modify it.…Let's focus on the car first and the fact that it's…kind of parked in a random spot along the building.…And if I click on the car, you're gonna…see some gizmos that you probably recognize…from other objects that we've edited.…And just a reminder that you need to be in Edit mode…to see those gizmos, so remember to either…click the Edit icon at the top or right click…and pick Edit if you don't see those gizmos.…So, I can just go to work on this car…using the gizmos that you already know about.…
I'll click the square in the Move gizmo…to reposition the car, and I'll use the Rotate gizmo…to rotate it kind of perpendicular with the building,…and I'll move it back just a little bit 'cause…I'm envisioning this maybe having a sidewalk…and some other space between the building and the vehicle,…so I don't want to park the car…right up against the building.…So, I'll check the car underneath…to make sure it's not floating above the ground…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.