Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing city furniture with gizmos, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Now that you've seen how to create city furniture,…let's take a look at how to modify it.…I'm in the Ch 04 Lynda Heights model,…and I've chose the Edit_City_Furniture proposal.…I'll pick the Common Area Iso bookmark,…which'll zoom us into the common area.…So in our last video, we created some city furniture,…starting with this vehicle.…And the position of the vehicle…isn't probably the best.…So how do we fix that?…Well probably if you take what you've learned…about some other objects in InfraWorks 360…and apply those skill here,…you'll be in pretty good shape.…
For example, if I click on this vehicle,…you'll notice that the gizmos pop up…that I can use to modify it.…Of course, this is because I'm in Edit mode.…Always remember that you have to be in Edit mode…to see those gizmos.…So with these gizmos I can move the object,…I can make it bigger and smaller,…I can rotate it.…So I'm interested in kind of doing…just about all of those things.…First thing I'll do is move the vehicle…over in this location,…kinda get it away from the building.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.