Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing a camera path animation, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] For most camera path animations…you're going to want to make some changes…to the timing between keyframes…or maybe even add or take away a few keyframes…to get a smoother result.…I'm gonna open the Storyboard Creator…and the way you do that is to click the Presentation icon…and Storyboard Creator.…If your storyboard panel is very narrow like mine…you can click and drag the top to raise it up…and we want to restore or make current…the Lynda Heights Tour 2 storyboard.…
And the way to do that…is you wanna click the Storyboard Library icon…on the top right corner…if your not seeing the list of storyboards like me.…So your screen may look like this.…You can click this icon to bring up the Storyboard Library…and then double-click Lynda Heights Tour 2…and then you can close the library.…So if we take a look at the current state of this storyboard…we'll see some issues with it.…So I'll go ahead and click Play…and right off the bat the speed of the motion…of the animation is just way too fast.…
So we need to address that first off.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.