Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing buildings, part of InfraWorks 2016 Essential Training.
- After creating a building, you'll most likely…want to make some changes.…Let's take a look at some of the building…editing tools that InfraWorks has to offer.…I'm in the model called Chapter three Lynda Heights.…And I've chosen a proposal called Edit Building.…Next, I'll choose a bookmark called Common Area Iso.…This'll give me an isometric view of this common area…that we're developing.…So what I'd like to do to this building is add a corner.…I wanna square off this face a bit,…And have a face of the building that's perpendicular…to this edge of the parking lot.…
So to get started, I'll click the building.…And that shows me the gizmos because I'm in edit mode.…And I'd like to add a vertex along this side.…So I'll simply right click, and pick Add Vertex.…So there's my new vertex.…And so I can get this right,…I'm going spin around into Plan View,…and click that cubed shaped gizmo,…and drag it to about that location there.…And that's the effect I'm looking for.…I've got a face of the building that's perpendicular…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.