Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing building properties, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] The Contextual Stack…is another location where you might want…to make some changes to your buildings.…Let's take a look at a few important values…that will help you do just that.…As we look at the building,…we see that it has a very white roof…which probably isn't ideal.…Also, if we orbit the model a bit…we can see that the roof is perfectly flat.…Maybe not quite the design we want for our clubhouse.…So how can we make some changes there?…Well, we'll start by clicking the building to select it…and that will automatically open the Contextual Stack…on the right.…
And if you recall from the video on the Contextual Stack…we can customize it to only include groups of properties,…or even individual properties that we want to see.…The Contextual Stack for this object type,…the building object type,…has already been customized to be limited…to just a few items.…Now, if you haven't gone through that video…and done that exercise,…you may have much more available here than I have.…But this is what we customized in an earlier video…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.