Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing building properties, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- The Properties panel is another location…where you might want to make some changes to your buildings.…Let's take a look at a few important values…that will help you do just that.…I'm in the Chapter 3 Lynda Heights model,…and I've chosen a proposal called…Building Props for Building Properties.…I'll choose the Common Area Iso bookmark,…which will zoom me into the building…that we want to make changes to.…Now one thing that may have been bothering you…about this building is that it's got this bright white roof.…
And it doesn't really match with the landscape,…which doesn't look very snowy right now.…So let's change that to something a little more…appropriate for the type of building…that we're dealing with here.…And while we're at it, we'll change…some other things as well.…To get started, I'll click the building,…right-click and pick Properties.…And we've got a lot of properties here,…as we do with most objects,…but not all of them are necessarily useful.…I'd like to point out the ones that…I think are quite useful.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.