Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing bridge geometry, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- Now that your bridge is in place what are some of the ways…that you can modify its geometry?…Let's find out.…Let's look at some of the different ways that I can…modify this bridge.…If I click the bridge and that's probably the first thing…I should teach you is how to select the bridge.…And there are a couple of ways to do it.…First thing I'm going to do for now is unpin my contextual…stack so we have a little more screen space to work with.…And I'll press escape a few times to clear all my…selections in the model.…So one way to select the bridge is to click the deck…of the bridge twice the first time to select the road,…the second time to select the bridge.…
And you'll know you selected the bridge 'cause you'll…see this kind of ribbon highlighting the bridge zone.…Another way to select a bridge that's even easier,…I'll press escape a few times to clear all my selections.…Is just to click some other component of the bridge…other than the deck.…So if I click this pier for example, it will start by…selecting the bridge now if I wanna make a modification…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.