Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing 3D-model-based barriers, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Barriers based on 3D models,…rather than styles,…are a bit more complex to work with.…Let's see how to get what you want…out of this type of barrier.…I'm in the chapter four Lynda Heights model,…and I've chosen a proposal called edit model barrier,…and I've also chosen the common area ISO Bookmark,…So I'm going to orbit the model around…and take a look at the fence barrier…that we started to create a few videos ago.…And as I look at it now, it's got…one single instance of the fence panel in it.…
Now when you drew it the first time,…it may have actually created multiples,…so depending on which version of the software you're using,…sometimes you get zero instances of the model,…which actually puts in one,…and sometimes you get a default spacing apply,…which will put in several.…Whatever the case, we're going to go…and use the contextual stack…to make some changes to this barrier.…Now, I will point out that this…fence panel is difficult to select.…You have to be right on the post…and clicking on the fabric…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.