Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Duplicating a model, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- An InfraWorks 360 model is actually a SQLite file…with a supporting folder containing tons of files.…If that's the case,…then how do you make copy of a model?…Let's find out.…What I want to do is I want to show you…two different places that you can duplicate a model.…The first is right here where I'm currently located.…I've clicked the Settings and Utilities icon,…revealing all the settings and utilities tools.…The very first one is Duplicate,…and all I do is click the icon.…It's going to give me a warning about…how much disc space this copy will require,…and then I choose a Name and Location…for the copy of the model.…
Once I've provided those two things,…I can click Duplicate.…Now, I promised you two locations,…so let's cancel this.…I'll go to InfraWorks Home,…and if I find the tile for that model,…there's also a Duplicate icon here.…If I click that, I get the exact same dialog…and I'm just going to call this…Ch. 08 Lynda Heights - Copy,…use the same location,…and I'll click Save.…Notice, the button said Save instead of Duplicate,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.