Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Disconnecting a model, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- So what if you've published a model,…and you no longer want it to be available in the cloud,…but you do want to keep a local copy of it?…Let's see how this is done by disconnecting your model…and how to remove it from the cloud service.…What I'm about to do is kind of a two-step process.…Remember that I ultimately want to remove…the cloud version of the model,…but I also want to keep a local copy of it.…So the first thing I'll do is disconnect…my local copy from the cloud version,…and to do that I'll click the Settings and Utilities icon,…which I've already done, and then click Disconnect Model.…
I'll be asked if this is something I'm sure I want to do.…I'll go ahead and say yes.…So what happened exactly?…Well the cloud version of the model is still there,…and the local version of my model is still there,…but they're no longer connected,…and make sure you understand…this is not something you can undo.…Once it's done, it's done.…If I switch back to InfraWorks Home,…we'll see that we now have two versions of…the Ch 08 Lynda Heights model.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.