Leverage InfraWorks to visualize your preliminary bridge designs in 3D. Learn how to design bridges using real-world data and components in the context of a larger infrastructure project.
- [Lynda] Have you ever looked at a recipe and thought, "That sounds great, "but look how much work it takes "before you even get started on all the real cooking! "There's four chopped carrots and finely diced onion "and a teaspoon of this and a pinch of that." No, you never think that? Well, me neither, because I'm an awful cook. But this is a great analogy for what bridge design in InfraWorks helps you to do. We'll use InfraWorks to prep roads for bridges, draw bridge decorations, perform quantity analysis, and export for use for either sharing or for use in more detailed designs.
InfraWorks gives you the tools that you need to parametrically draw and analyze bridges in multiple conditions in multiple proposals without the need for detailed design. I'm Lynda Sharkey, and I would love for you to join me and LinkedIn Learning to show you how you can use InfraWorks to create great-looking models using real-world data and components in order to streamline your preliminary bridge design workflow. This means less time chopping veggies and more time creating the finished dish.
- Preparing a road for parametric bridge design
- Modifying a bridge in InfraWorks
- Drawing a bridge on a component road
- Adding bridge decorations
- Changing road assemblies on bridges
- Performing line girder analysis on a bridge
- Working with parametric components in InfraWorks and Inventor