Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and using bookmarks, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Navigating your model can be tricky.…And finding certain locations with just the right view…can take some time and effort.…Bookmarks let you store a view of the model…so that you can call it up later.…We've actually been using bookmarks quite a bit…throughout each of the videos…that you've worked through up to this point.…They're a great tool for instructors to take students…to a certain place in the model…while looking in a certain direction.…Well, after watching this video,…you're gonna be able to use them…as a tool for yourself, as well.…So let's say we want to create…a certain view of the model.…
Specifically an elevation view of this building.…I can spend some time getting the building…oriented in just the right way.…And the idea being is, if I'm, say in a meeting…with a client, and the client says…"What does the building look like in elevation view?"…I can quickly call this up instead of going through…the many steps of adjusting, and panning, and orbiting,…and zooming to get it just where it needs to be.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.