Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and using bookmarks, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Navigating your model can be tricky…and finding certain locations with just the right view…can take some time and effort.…Bookmarks let you store a view of the model…so that you can call it up later.…You can see I'm zoomed out looking at the entire model…and actually if you've watched any of the previous videos,…we've been using bookmarks quite a bit.…It's a great tool for an instructor…to take his class to a certain spot in the model…and I've been using that tool…with you quite a few times now.…So just couple of bookmarks you may recall,…we looked at Linda Heights, which is a view…of our future residential development.…
We looked at this view which is…Rincon Point Two Linda Heights.…So it's a view from a certain point…looking to a certain point.…We also had this underground view…where we looked at some underground infrastructure.…These are all bookmarks that we've been making use of.…So how do you make one of your own?…Where bookmarks come in really handy is a spot in the model…that you may have trouble finding later or…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.