Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a storyboard, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Storyboards are a way for you to create…a guided tour animation of your model.…Let's see how they're created and talk a little bit…about what can be done with them.…To launch the storyboard creator I'm gonna click the…Presentation icon and Storyboard Creator is the…very first icon at the top of the list.…So I'll click that and it's going to launch a window…at the bottom of my screen.…As you can see the window is re-sizable…and if you need to make it taller to see a little more…of the contents, or maybe bring it down a bit to see…more of the model you have that flexibility.…
So what is the storyboard window?…I guess the best way to start is just to create a new…storyboard and show you what happens.…I'm gonna click this tool right here, click the plus sign,…and that creates a new storyboard.…Notice that right now it's simply called New Storyboard,…I'm gonna give it a name and call it…Lynda Heights Tour.…I'll just press Enter and now I've got a brand new…storyboard called Lynda Heights Tour.…You can see the other storyboards that will be coming…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.