Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a storyboard, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Storyboards are a way for you to create…a guided tour animation of your model.…Let's see how they're created and talk a little bit…about what can be done with them.…I'm going to launch the storyboard creator…and to get to the command, if you don't see it now,…you'll have to click the presentation icon…up here on the main toolbar.…When I click storyboard creator,…it will open a window at the bottom of my screen,…and I currently have mine undocked.…And just to show you what I mean, I'm gonna slide it down…and let it dock in the bottom section.…
The reason I undocked it is because, with the small screen…that I'm working in now, I really don't have a lot of room…to expand the height of the storyboard…but if I undock the window, now I can kind of put it…wherever I want and make it as big as I want it to be.…So, what is the storyboard window?…Well, it's a place where I can lay out an animation…of traveling through my model in a number of different ways.…The first thing I'll show you is…how to create a new storyboard.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.