Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a snapshot, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] At times you may want to create still images…of your InfraWorks 360 models to place in a report,…insert into a presentation or post on a website.…Snapshots are a quick and easy way to do that.…Let's see how they work.…I'll open the Snapshot tool by going…to the Presentation toolbar and clicking Create Snapshot.…The icon looks like a camera.…When I click the tool, I get some very basic settings.…Where do I wanna store my snapshot?…And you'll see it's currently set…to my Exercise Files folder.…
And then I've got some resolution settings.…Do I wanna use the current viewport resolution,…what I see on the screen,…or do I wanna set my own resolution?…Now, if I say Use Viewport Resolution,…I'll get the same image I see on the screen…without, of course, the user interface.…It'll just be the view of the model itself.…If I set my own resolution,…I can enter whatever values I like.…You may find that yours are set to the defaults…of 800 by 600.…So what I want you to do is go ahead…and change this first value to 1280,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.