Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a snapshot, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- At times, you may want to create still images…of your InfraWorks models to place in a report…or insert into a presentation.…Snapshots are a quick and easy way to do that.…Let's see how they work.…I'm going to restore a Bookmark called Snapshot…and that gives me a nice view of our development,…at least phase one of our development,…which we've been working on.…So, to get started, I first need to open…the presentation toolbar and I'll do that…by clicking the presentation icon here on the main toolbar.…
In the toolset that appears,…I find the Create Snapshot icon right here,…looks like a camera.…So I click the icon and the settings are pretty simple.…It's just a location for the File name.…I can either use the Viewport Resolution,…whatever that happens to be.…So just imagine capturing exactly what you see…on the screen without the user interface,…without the icons and the utility bar.…Or I can Set my own Resolution.…Notice my default is currently 1280 x 960.…I think yours is probably, if you haven't used the command,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.