Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a scenario, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Scenarios and web views are used…to share your models with anyone in the world…who has a web browser or a mobile device.…But let's see how they work.…I'm in the chapter 08 Lynda Heights model…and I've chosen the proposal called Collaboration.…And what I'd like to do is create what's called a scenario.…A scenario is a way to carve out…a part of your model and publish it to the web…in such a way that a person with merely…a web browser can view that model.…Let's see how it works.…I'm going to click the Scenario Browser…and the way that I get to that tool…is to click on the Presentation icon…up here on the main toolbar.…
When I click Scenario Browser…a panel opens on the right side,…typically if it's been docked.…And you can see that I've already…got a scenario in here called…Lynda Heights - Phase 1 - Complete.…I'll go ahead and create a new scenario…by clicking the green plus sign…and that opens the Scenario Editor Asset Card…and I basically just worked my way…down through this asset card from top to bottom.…First, I'll enter a name for my scenario…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.