Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a road style, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- A road style is one of the most complex styles…that you can work with in InfraWorks 360.…Let's take a look at how to copy an existing road style…and begin turning it into something…that serves our purposes.…I'll chose the Phase 1 bookmark, which will get us…zoomed into the area that we're working on.…My goal for this style change is to have the pavement…on our new subdivision road take on…that same darker appearance that our parking lot does,…in fact I'd like to make use of the same material style.…
And if you watched the previous video,…we set up a material group that includes…that material style in it.…To get started, I'll open the style palette.…And I highly recommend that when…you're working with road styles,…rather than starting from scratch,…pick a style that is similar to what you want…and modify that copy.…Which is exactly what we're going to do here.…I'll scroll down until I find the Road tab,…and the style that is similar to what I want…is actually the one that's currently in use.…
It's this Sidewalks with Lamps,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.