Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating pavement drainage, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Imagine if you could have…the entire drainage network for a road designed…with a click of a button.…With InfoWorks 360 it's possible.…Let's see how it works.…I'm in the chapter 11 Lynda Heights model.…I've chosen a proposal called create drainage…and I've restored the bookmark called phase one.…I'm going to click on this design road…and then making sure I'm in edit mode…and that the selected mode option here is set to geometry,…I'm gonna go ahead and unpin a contextual stack…and then I'm going to right click the road…and simply pick add drainage network.…
I'll launch that command it's gonna bring up an asset card…where I can choose from some options.…I can set the styles of my inlets and manholes…and pipelines so let's set the style of the inlet.…For the inlet I'm going to choose the very first option.…I'll just double click it.…For the manhole, I'm going to chose the second style option.…And then for this center line offset value for manholes,…I'm going to enter a value of 12 feet…and I'll explain why in just a moment.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.