Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and managing groups, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] One of the most powerful capabilities…of Infraworks 360 is its ability to allow you to collaborate…with other users.…Let's take a look at how groups are used…to enable the collaboration process.…I don't have to open a model for this example…but what I have done is I've created kind of a test account…for Infraworks 360.…You can see it up at the top, it's called Infraworks User01.…So for now I'm going to be Infraworks User01…and I'd like to create a group that I can use…to publish my models and then collaborate with other people…to allow them to also work on those models.…
And as I mentioned in the beginning,…what makes that possible is Groups.…So I really don't share models directly in Infraworks 360.…What I do is I create groups,…I invite people to be members of those groups,…and then I publish the models that I want to share with them…to those groups.…And that's how the collaboration process takes place.…So, we want to create a group.…I'm gonna go to this icon here…and if you're not seeing it…you may not have expanded the toolbar…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.