Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a color-based material style, part of InfraWorks 2016 Essential Training.
- Material styles are used…for lots of different purposes in InfraWorks 360,…so they're a good place to get started…when discussing styles.…Let's take a look at how to make…a material style based on color.…I'm going to choose a bookmark called Phase 1.…And you can see we've done some work in our model.…We've got some lots created and some homes in place,…and we've done some grading on those lots, as well.…What we're going to work on in this video…is looking at the color that's been applied…to our clubhouse parking lot.…
It's kind of light, it doesn't look like brand new pavement,…it doesn't have that dark, rich, new pavement color.…So we'd like to freshen that up a bit.…And we can do that with a material style based on color.…So to get started, I'll open the Style Pallet,…and I can do that either from the Manage toolbar here,…or from the Create toolbar here.…When I click the Style Pallet icon,…it opens the Style Pallet panel over here on the right.…I wanna go to my material tab,…and I wanna create a new catalog,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.