Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a camera path animation, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Of all the different animation types…available within a storyboard,…the camera path animation is the one…that you'll probably use most, let's see how it works.…I'm going to open the storyboard creator…which if you recall from the last video,…if you watched it,…I get to by opening the presentation icon…and then clicking Storyboard Creator.…We've got some storyboards already in the model…and we want to make sure that Lynda Heights Tour One…is set current, and how we do that…is we click this button in the far right corner…of the storyboard panel and you'll find…Lynda Heights Tour One, I'm just going to click it,…actually double click it,…and that sets it as the current storyboard.…
And you can see there's one animation in here,…it's the zoom animation that we added in the last video.…Now I'll close down the storyboard library,…and this is the storyboard that we're going to work within.…I'll start by removing the zoom animation…that's currently in here.…And I can select it and hit delete,…or I can right click it and pick Delete Item…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.