Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a camera path animation, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Of all of the different animation types available…within a storyboard, the camera path animation…is the one that you'll probably use the most.…Let's see how it works.…I'll open the Storyboard Creator by first clicking…the Presentation icon on the Main Toolbar,…and then clicking Storyboard Creator.…That opens the storyboard window at the bottom…of my screen, and you may find that yours is docked.…Something like this.…I'm going to undock mine, cause it gives me…a little more room to work with.…Now we currently have a storyboard in the model…called Lynda Heights Tour 1, and it may or may not…be the current one that you see.…
If it isn't, you can click the little icon here…in the top right corner, and then double click…Lynda Heights Tour 1, and that will open that storyboard.…And click the icon in the corner again,…to close the Storyboard Library window.…So our current storyboard already has one animation in it…that is a zoom animation.…We're actually going to take that away.…So I'll do that by right clicking on that animation…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.