Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and applying coverage styles, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] If you understand material styles,…coverage styles are a good place to go next…because they involve the combination…of multiple material styles…to create a whole new type of style.…Go into Open Style pallet,…and we're gonna go to the coverage tab this time…and create a new catalog.…Now if I click my display menu here…we can see that we've already got a catalog…called Parking Lot Complete, as you might guess…that's going to come into play in a later video.…For this video, we want to create a new catalog…so I'm gonna use the green plus sign at the top,…and I'll call my new catalog Parking Lot.…
I'll double click Parking Lot to open it up,…because now I want to create…a new style inside of this catalog,…so I'll click the plus sign at the bottom…and start configuring my new coverage style.…So, in the previous video, we defined a material style.…Really a completely different type of style,…a coverage style is built by combining…multiple material styles, in this case two.…So, we're gonna have a Fill Style in the middle,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.