Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and apply coverage styles, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- If you understand material styles,…coverage styles are a good place to go next…because they involve the combination…of multiple material styles to create…a whole new type of style.…Let's see how it works.…I'll choose the phase one bookmark,…zoom me in to the first phase of our development…where we've been working.…So next I'll open the style pallet…and I'll do that by clicking the manage icon…and then clicking the style pallet icon.…Next I'll go to the coverage folder…and on the coverage folder…I want to create a new catalog…so I'll do that by clicking the green plus sign…at the top of the style pallet.…
Going to call this new catalog, parking lot…and now click OK…and automatically it will create the new catalog…and take me inside of the catalog…so the only choice we see here…is to double click parent to go up a level.…As far as styles are concerned, this catalog…is empty so we don't see any there.…To create our new style, I'll go down…to the green plus sign at the…bottom of the style pallet and click that.…So here we see the dialog to…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.