Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a new model from scratch, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] If you watched the previous video you know…how easy it is to create an existing world…with model builder.…What if you're using Infraworks 360 LT and you don't…have access to model builder?…Have no fear.…You can still model the existing conditions.…It just takes a bit more work.…Starting with creating a new model from scratch.…To do that you'll click the new button from the…Infraworks 360 home screen.…You can enter a name for your model, I'm going to…call this Lynda Heights from Scratch.…
And you can enter a description although it is…optional it's a good idea especially if you've got…a lot of models that you've got to look through…the description can help you determine which one…is the right one.…So for this description I'm going to type in residential…development near…Carpinteria California.…Notice that you have some options for where this…model can be stored.…You can produce it in the cloud right off the bat…by choosing the Autodesk 360 option or you can…choose My Computer.…
I would like you to choose the My Computer option…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.