Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring road-style Track Settings, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] Road-style track settings…are where you truly define the composition of a road.…Let's take a look at how they work.…I'm gonna open the style pallet and go to…my road styles, and under street.…I'll actually change the display here to icon list.…Under street, residential complete,…I'm gonna find a style called residential one complete.…Now this is identical to the style that you created…in the previous video by making some modifications…to an initial style that the model came with.…
We're gonna take this style and make…a few more changes to it.…So, before we do, let me just get a good view of the road,…because as soon as we make these changes and click okay,…we are going to see the changes applied to the model.…Okay, I'll select the style, click the edit icon.…That'll bring up the configuration dialog box.…I'm gonna roll up this top section,…because we actually don't need it…for this example, and I'll re-size the dialog…so I can fit it on your screen, and again,…what we're interested in are these track settings.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.