Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring road style Track Settings, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Road style Track Settings are where you truly define…the composition of a road.…Let's take a look at how they work.…As I have been in the other videos,…I'm going to choose the Phase 1 bookmark…and that will zoom me into the area…of the subdivision we've been working on.…I'm going to go into the Style Palette…and locate a copy of the style that we created…in the previous video.…To do that, I'll click the Road tab.…I'll change the View setting to Icon List…and then I'll open the Residential - Complete catalog.…
Within this catalog, you'll find a style called…Residential 1- Complete and that's the style…that's currently assigned to the road.…I wanna edit that style and make some changes to it.…Before I do, I'm going to change my view…so that we have a really good look at the road…and we can see the changes as we make them.…With that style selected, I'll click the Edit icon…down here at the bottom of my Style Palette…and this time, I wanna work…within the Track Settings section.…
I'll go ahead and collapse the top section…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.