Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Calculating bridge quantities, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Performing all of these…amazing designs in InfraWorks 360 is great.…But you and I both know that at some point,…someone is going to ask the big question,…how much is this gonna cost?…Let's see how to begin figuring that out for a bridge.…I haven't really talked about it yet…but there is an intelligent tools icon for bridges.…It's up here at the top in purple…and it has three main icons.…The create icon which has two tools…for creating Precast I Girder or Steel Plate Girder bridges.…
I never use these tools frankly.…I always right click the road and pick add bridge…but these tools are here if you decide to use them.…The next icon is for reviewing and modifying your designs.…And really the only tool here that's new…is the deck transparency tool…which if I selected the bridge,…I would be able to modify that setting.…And then finally on this analysis section,…we've got the quantities icon…and that's really what I'm interested in in this video.…We've also got line girder analysis…which is a very detailed structural analysis…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.