Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a watermark, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] One thing that you're going to want to do…is make sure that you get credit for the great work…that you do with InfraWorks 360.…And a watermark is a great way to do that.…We're gonna launch the watermarks tool…and we'll do that by clicking the presentation icon…and then clicking Watermarks.…You'll see that I already have one set up in here…but we're gonna go through the process…of setting one up from scratch.…I'll start by clicking the green plus sign.…And when I do that it's going to prompt me…to go out and find the image file…that's going to serve as the watermark.…
You'll see that I'm in Exercise Files,…Data Sources, and Logo…and there's an image provided for you…which is the LyndaWatermark.gif file.…I'll click open…and feed that into the WATERMARKS panel, here.…Now I've got some settings here that allow me to control…the size, the transparency, and the location of this image.…I'll start by setting the transparency to 50%.…I found that, I spent a little time practicing…with this image and trying some different settings…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.