Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a watermark, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- One thing that you'll want to do…is get credit for the great work that you do…with InfraWorks 360.…And a watermark is a great way to do that.…Usually, watermarks are used to identify…the source of the work,…so your company logo, your personal logo,…maybe your signature, even a photo of yourself,…whatever you wanna use, you can use…any digital image as a watermark in InfraWorks 360.…So it's really easy to do.…You start by opening the presentation tools…by clicking the presentation icon on the main toolbar.…
And here you'll find the watermarks icon.…Now I've already got one set up here…called Lynda watermark complete,…but we're gonna recreate that, we're gonna make a new one.…And in fact, I'm gonna bet, because of this path,…and because it's unique to my username,…you may not even be able to use this watermark…because it's referencing a file that…you don't have access to.…So it'll be good for us to create a new one.…So I'll start by clicking the plus sign,…and when I do, the software immediately…prompts me for an image file.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.